Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Circular Needle Organizer

My precious Addi Turbo circs were a tangled mess inside of a plastic box. No more!! My dear friend Nina of Mama Roux Handmade fashioned these beautiful organizer/holders just for circular knitting needles and labled each "slot" with the needle size. No more disorganized, tangled pile. These needles cost a fortune and need to be kept free of kinks. It is also a great way to see my "inventory" so I don't duplicate purchasing needles that I already have. This lovely holder is PERFECT. Nina made a bunch of them up for Balls and Skeins and I know they will be a big seller!!

No comments:

On the needles

  • Central Park Hoodie
  • Fingerless Mitts
  • Toe-up Peppermint Stripe Socks
  • Chihuahua sweater

Books on the shelf

  • Knitting for Peace by Betty Christiansen
  • Stephanie Peearl-McPhee Casts Off- The Yarn Harlot's Guide to the Land of Kniting
  • Bel Canto by Ann Patchett
  • The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
  • Hypocrite In A pouffy White Dress by Susan Jane Gillman

Learn all that you can about IBC and spread the word

Learn all that you can about IBC and spread the word
You go, Mom!