Thursday, September 2, 2010

out of control, you say?

I need to become more disciplined and finish some projects before I buy one more skein of yarn!

I must finish Richard's cashmere scarf (almost done!), finish 2 cardigans for myself and finish my second Port Ludlow sock. My goal is to finish these up by the end of the year so I can cast on for cardigan that I am going to make for my sister. I may need an intervention...

I used to be very monogamous with my knitting and not start another project until I completed one. When I am "caught up" I need to embrace this monogamy again. I guess there are worse "issues".

No comments:

On the needles

  • Central Park Hoodie
  • Fingerless Mitts
  • Toe-up Peppermint Stripe Socks
  • Chihuahua sweater

Books on the shelf

  • Knitting for Peace by Betty Christiansen
  • Stephanie Peearl-McPhee Casts Off- The Yarn Harlot's Guide to the Land of Kniting
  • Bel Canto by Ann Patchett
  • The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
  • Hypocrite In A pouffy White Dress by Susan Jane Gillman

Learn all that you can about IBC and spread the word

Learn all that you can about IBC and spread the word
You go, Mom!