Made for a friend's little girl who will be starting kindergarten in the fall. This cute, crop-length cardigan will be perfect for someone who loves pink. Made totally from left-overs from another project, this was a freebie....free yarn, free pattern and took less than a week to make!
Sites and blogs I love
On the needles
Books on the shelf
- ► 2011 (27)
- the dark side of knitting.....
- NIFTY TRICK: OK, this is the niftiest trick of t...
- NIFTY TRICK: Make photocopies of your pattern an...
- NIFTY TRICK: Always work in the best possible lig...
- Helena for Haley
- when only the finest will do....
- Fresh Picked Cardigan
- but is was tooo-oooo laaaaaaate!
- she's come undone
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2009 (49)
- ► 2008 (65)