Monday, June 14, 2010

CPH WIP


WIP (work in progress) this is my Central Park Hoodie. I have the perfect yarn, now I need to get her done. The back always takes the longest. I am still undecided on weather or not my hoodie will have a hood or not....I may do a nice big 2x2 collar. Hmmmmm. This is a nice, easy basic-cable. It does not take nearly as much focus and concentration as other projects, but is slow-going secondary to being kind of boreing. I have been told that the Kilcarra Donegal Tweed really softens up after being washed. I sure hope so, or this is going to be itchy and scratchy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

On the needles

  • Central Park Hoodie
  • Fingerless Mitts
  • Toe-up Peppermint Stripe Socks
  • Chihuahua sweater

Books on the shelf

  • Knitting for Peace by Betty Christiansen
  • Stephanie Peearl-McPhee Casts Off- The Yarn Harlot's Guide to the Land of Kniting
  • Bel Canto by Ann Patchett
  • The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
  • Hypocrite In A pouffy White Dress by Susan Jane Gillman

Blog Archive


Learn all that you can about IBC and spread the word

Learn all that you can about IBC and spread the word
You go, Mom!